Monday, January 18, 2010

Alaska to Georgia is a long ways...

I think I was not made to travel much. Nothing fits, not airplanes, not hotel beds, not shuttles or whatever else moves the public in mass transportation. After a very long day I feel like I have had a massive workout, my hamstring is feeling like it wants to double up, the small of my back feels tweaked and for some reason I just kind of ache all over. All from doing nothing? It reminds me that Alaska is a long ways from Georgia. One of the legs I flew, it was sunny and clear and I looked out the window down on some parts of the country we were flying over. Incredible mountains, flat, flat farm country, some with roads and little houses, some vacant and immense. Whoever wrote "America the Beautiful" must have seen what I saw. What a beautiful country we live in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be interested to have your comments!